If you're looking for a high speed blender there are only two that I recommend. The Vitamix and the Blendtec Total Blender. There are pros and cons to each one. I've used both of them and actually own the Vitamix.
Both are amazing and actually in the coming months We're going to purchase the Blendtec next. A friend of mine has one and loves it. I've used his and it's just an amazing machine.
Either way get one of these two blenders and stop paying for the cheap ones from the supermarket that end up dying a few months later.
Click the link below to see all the different prices and color options.
In my opinion Blendtec is slowly edging out Vitamix. I have a Vitamix and love it. But there are some things about the Blendtec that I like better.
- They now have BPA free carafes
- They offer a carafe now with a 4 inch blade that causes less oxidation of foods
- They have a unit that actually fits under your countertop
- They’re easier to clean
- They’re 3 horsepower and not 2 like the Vitamix
- There’s a switch that tells you how many times you’ve used the machine
- It has set timers for different uses
What’s not to love about all that?
GOOD NEWS!! Get a free 30 day trial to the Extreme Health Academy just for shopping through our store! Click for details! :) Dismiss